Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 118 times)
Wedge
Recruit

« on: October 10, 2018, 04:16:30 pm »

I was just sitting around on a break for a training I'm at and got to thinking about my time playing airsoft at KCAA and OP: Eastwind. For those that remember me, I just wanted to say thank you for the good times and for being the positive influences you were on my eventual time in the military and on to my current career in Law Enforcement.

Particular thanks to Swayze for your mentorship and to Misha for your huge personality and making Eastwind so much more immeesive and entertaining.

Feel free to look me up on Facebook: Doug Cathey

I hope you are all doing well.
Mordarski J.A.
You might want to listen up...

Non Sibi Sed Omnibus

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 05:37:31 am »

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I keep getting the EW itch, and no trip to DDAP to scratch said itch  Wink

I'll have to add you on FB, so another EW vet is kept in touch.  I'm still hoping that one day soon we'll see a return of EW in most of it's glory, although I'll settle for an "After M*A*S*H" version if we have to  Tongue

Josh Mordarski
South Manitoba Rifles

"We are not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department.  We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people." - Gen. (Ret'd) Rick Hillier, OC, CMM, MSC, CD

EW5 - Rfn
EW6 - RadOp
EW7 - RadOp
EW8 - RadOp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: