Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 529 times)
daddyo
You might want to listen up...

« on: February 13, 2017, 04:24:29 pm »

Hello everyone, Well last year was an interesting year for me, but I'm finally getting to a point where I'm not quite so busy at work and home. I hope to start making a few Houston based events next month.

Are you guys still planning a fall event, or some field craft weekends? Ive been missing some milsim events with the community here. Hope to see you guys on the field soon.
tascabe
WARPAC Admin
Admin
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 06:51:35 pm »

Well we have the one coming up in April

After that we are trying to figure out our next move - this last Fall's event was not a great  turnout so not sure about that.

We are talking about a non-core CWG game  (meaning outside of our normal 'world' and armies)- but that is still in talks right now.
daddyo
You might want to listen up...

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 06:41:11 pm »

I have a conference around the time of the April event this year, so I can't make this one. But I will keep an eye out for future stuff. I take it the majority of the info is on FB? I really hate the Facespace, but if need be I can make an second account strictly for Milsim stuff. Thanks
tascabe
WARPAC Admin
Admin

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 07:51:34 am »

Yeah - Facebook is a necessary evil.

Working on trying to keep up on forums too - but have not been overly successful.

We have been slacking on blog posts on our website too...

But info is posted there for events and the like

http://centralwar.com/

dirtpro

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 04:09:20 pm »

I was sad there wasn't a winter fieldcraft weekend. As of february 7 i started a new job and am locked in Tulsa through the end of June and can't take more than a couple days off in a row until 2018.

Oklahoma Badlands Regulator

www.themilsimperspective.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: