Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MSW Assault on Derbent Plt 2 Sqd 4 (Cossack)  (Read 7517 times)
Shoobe01
Global Moderator
You might want to listen up...

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2015, 07:34:55 pm »

Happy to chat with them over FB, but do not seem to have linked up with any of them. Tell them to friend me there. I cannot find them with just searching, but I should be the only Steven Hoober on FB.
dirtpro
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2015, 07:35:58 pm »

Rgr

Oklahoma Badlands Regulator

www.themilsimperspective.com
Shoobe01
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2015, 07:49:34 pm »

More updates:
- Ordered a Crye skullcap and some cool 3 pin plate I forget, paid for 2 day shipping. Been meaning to, but this is an excuse if I am disallowed from helmets, I can still get head mounted NODs.
- I plan on not telling any admins about all my night fighting electronics since they will be dismounted during day anyway. Not banned, but then they also won't furrow their eyebrows at me Smiley
- My effing AEG, just from the customizer, doesn't work. Some clog in the feed tube Message out to get it fixed, but if not I'll probably borrow an M4 from Stagg. Annoying though!
dirtpro

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2015, 07:57:01 pm »

Good deal, got a message from Hunter today, looks like he and his guys are getting squared.

Master Chef

Ich bin der Meisterkoch!

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2015, 01:25:18 am »

Not to hijack the thread, but I am glad I'm not the only one who thought the use of MURS frequencies over frs/gmrs was peculiar.

Klagt nicht, kämpft!
dirtpro

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2015, 07:11:28 am »

Some points to ponder as we get closer:

Anti fog your eyepro
HYDRATE!
charge your AEG and radio batteries
don't forget, we are rucking 2 days of water! The average human requires about a gallon a day - plan accordingly. Food too
where are your scooby snacks?
Brush up on hand signals and battle drills
prep for your PCI, KNOW YOUR COMMANER'S INTENT!
Hydrate!

tascabe
WARPAC Admin
Admin

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2015, 09:55:10 am »

For those that have not been to my place - here are good directions

http://www.operationeastwind.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.0
aswayze
Admin

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2015, 10:35:24 am »

No one will give us field boundaries, so it's pretty vague where we'll be. But, at least I am bringing purification tabs and I hope others do also. We can make water if needed.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:14:24 pm by Shoobe01 » Logged
dirtpro

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2015, 01:16:17 pm »

I agree, still dont know where the AO is so hopefully that won't be necessary. Supposedly we are supposed to have a map of the AO by Thursday.

In other news, I mistakenly assumed that this section of the forum was not visable to the public and someone from NATO found my OPORD. We should have a new faction OPORD by tomorrow and I'll make any necessary changes to ours at the AO.

Shoobe01
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2015, 01:18:42 pm »

Thursday.

The day before the game, when some people will be traveling, is when we get the final info. Great.

Anyone stealing OPORDS off forums is cheating by my book, but yeah stop posting secret stuff I guess. Jeesh.
Doorman

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2015, 02:35:04 pm »

In other news, I mistakenly assumed that this section of the forum was not visable to the public and someone from NATO found my OPORD. We should have a new faction OPORD by tomorrow and I'll make any necessary changes to ours at the AO.

Call him out so he can be identified for a proper burning at the stake!!!!!

Berufssoldat des wahren Nationalen Volksarmee der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik im Ostwind
Rekkon
Might know something...

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2015, 04:06:15 pm »

We can make water if needed.
With H2, O2 and fire?
Spice

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2015, 05:25:43 pm »

Good luck you guys. TKO was fun this past weekend, but a lot more bang-bang-shoot-em-up than most events because of the AO and because SoCal airsofters are generally whiny little bitches.

This was also the 3rd consecutive MSW game I've been to where night operations were suspended. Two were due to injuries/risk (to which I say, "bullshit") and the previous one in WY was justifiably because we started a massive wildfire. Still, hoping y'all get in your full operating time, for your sake and MSW's. Starting to get disappointed.

315th Radio Relay Company (Los Angeles Contingent)
Spice

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2015, 05:28:56 pm »

Oh, and no one is going to tell you you can't wear your helmet. They frown on it somewhat for appearances but no one will say you flat out can't have it.

Their GOAL is to someday have a REGFOR that's not populated entirely by cool-guy speedsoft looking dudes with EOtechs and OpsCores and lasers on everything... but I just don't think that's ever going to happen. We had maybe a dozen or so Kazakh militia this past weekend that looked even slightly the part. Which is a shame because it really hurts target identification.

315th Radio Relay Company (Los Angeles Contingent)
dirtpro

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2015, 05:41:09 pm »

Checked the tacsop, it said we are good to go on non tacticool helmets...but hey all i know is how to read Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: