Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Places where East Wind 8 has been announced at or discussed.  (Read 1656 times)
aswayze
Admin
Knows what he's talking about...

« on: October 21, 2014, 03:43:36 pm »

We'll use this thread as a tick list of where we have and have not yet posted up the event.   For the most part, if it is a forum I am on, I'll get a post up.  If you are an attendee who is active in your home forum, feel free to beat me to the punch and get the announcement up, just copy and paste the announcement off of here, but do remember to post here that you have done it so that we can make sure to check in and answer questions as needed.

Thanks!  

American Milsim

OKlahoma Badlands Regulators

Airsoft Louisiana

Airsoft Iowa

Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Airsoft North Carolina

Airsoft Pacific

Airsoft Nebraska

Airsoft Sniper Forum

Airsoft Ohio

Airsoft Las Vegas

Airsoft Arizona

Airsoft Colorado

Arnies

Red Alliance

Minnesota Airsoft

Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Michigan

SE Texas

So Cal

Airsoft Alaska

Center Mass Airsoft

Oklahoma Airsoft

G838 forums

AOSC

South Manitoba Rifles

Wisconson Airsoft Association

Midswest Ostfront
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:09:19 am by aswayze » Logged
Ibach
Recruit

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:32:10 pm »

Try Wisconsin airsoft association. I don't have an account because there weird about Gmail addresses, but i saw some of them talking about a MILSIM event like this.
aswayze
Admin
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 05:46:37 pm »

Right o.  Got it posted there.  I have posted there most years in the past but have pretty universally been greeted by crickets so i hadn't bothered this year.   

Ibach
Recruit

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:15:02 pm »

Yah I see what you mean, I go to some of the local games and all of the people are wearing multicam and plate carriers. I get strange looks when I show up in my ALICE gear and with full length M16 Sad. There are a few guys though and I'l see if they are interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: