Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Maps  (Read 1751 times)
R.Chappell
Knows what he's talking about...

« on: February 10, 2013, 05:35:15 am »

Will side specific maps for EW6 be released prior to the start of the event?

Cheers.

Prussian Field Marshall Von Moltke over a hundred years ago commented: “The British Army has some of the best training manuals in the world; thank goodness they don’t read them!”
Coop

We all live in a yellow UAZ...

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 08:46:29 am »

While I don't believe there will be any changes made to the maps, given the close proximity to the event, all Past and Present EW Maps are available here:

http://www.operationeastwind.com/Maps/

There have been plenty of new roads added, and more territory too, as Dewayne continues to grow his impressive property, so it is overdue for an update, but this is what we have.

Remember, they must be printed at their full size in order to preserve the proper scale.  Making an 8x11 map is good for a quick pocket reference, but you'll want a full size map in order to truly and accurately calculate where you are and where you're going.

- Куперов

OP: EW-IV - Ef. - 1SEC RTO
OP: EW-V - Jr. Lt. - XO
OP: EW-VI - Sr. Lt. - CO
OP: EW-VII - Sr. Lt. - HQ RTO
OP: EW-VIII - Capt. - Dacha in Urals
OP: EW-VIIII - Maj. - Desk in Moscow
OP: EW-VIIIII - Lt. Col. - CO Space Forces
OP: EW-VIIIIII - Marshal of the Soviet Union
R.Chappell

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:38:27 pm »

I've got a PDF of the EW4 map but I wasn't sure if the border location will have changed or not.

Prussian Field Marshall Von Moltke over a hundred years ago commented: “The British Army has some of the best training manuals in the world; thank goodness they don’t read them!”
tascabe
WARPAC Admin
Admin

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:42:41 pm »

At this time the Border has not changed.

aswayze
Admin

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 07:59:09 pm »

We've not updated the map as of yet so the usual PDFs will do just spiffy for now. 

Trying to get this years maps printed on tyvek to make them a bit sturdier as well.  Mercy also mentioned you can cut up a fedex envelope and do the same on a home printer also for those of you who might be so inclined. 

R.Chappell

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 11:01:31 pm »

All sounds good to me then, cheers!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: