Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Miller's AAR  (Read 3378 times)
d.thomas
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 06:01:25 am »

the neverending stream of new Ferrets
there wasnt a never ending stream of ferrets, we actually had like 6 of them there. but being a british vehicle, only one at a time was running, so when one was running the other 5 were in for repairs.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:52:23 am by d.thomas » Logged

Dave Thomas -tamer of the ferret - keeper of ELMO
Stagg
Global Moderator

Plays East Wind every day!

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 02:30:57 pm »

there wasnt a never ending stream of ferrets, we actually had like 6 of them there. but being a british vehicle, only one at a time was running, so when one was running the other 5 were in for repairs.

Quoted for truth.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some cool ideas!

Always carry two trauma kits.
One to induce trauma, and one to reduce trauma.
Phoenix

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 06:34:40 pm »

Quoted for truth.

HAHAHAHAHA! See, now we even have an "in character" way to explain why the UK armor never seems to be able to just run everyone over. Smiley

Ben Miller
US Army 1st Squad, Bravo Fire Team Leader - EWV

"You can be the baddest kung fu ninja assault swat sniper commandos in the world and still fail if you can't get to the fight.

"I suspect Phoenix forever love is probably the creepy, dig through your trash cans kind... " -Allan Swayze
d.thomas

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:54 am »

and speaking of running someone over. I was driving the ferret through an area, in the dark, and over a bunch of leaves, and as i ran into the pile, i was just hoping that someone didnt decide to try yo hide in that pile of leaves to pop out and try to ambush,,,,,wouldnt ahve turned out good in real life for such a person.

Dave Thomas -tamer of the ferret - keeper of ELMO
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: