Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anybody else going to Eastwind From Washington?  (Read 1912 times)
Amico
Been here a while.

« on: December 20, 2011, 04:01:27 pm »

My parents have very generously volunteered to drive me to OK for Eastwind this year but If anybody is interested We maybe could set up a convoy or something to head to Eastwind, as this will be a first time experiance for us, and hopefully with having some other attendants that are heading in the same direction we wont get lost.  Grin

We could even make it into a road trip party.  Wink

Let me know if anyone is interested, maybe we could work something out.

Thanks.

Слава России!
McNair
Been here a while.

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 07:48:39 pm »

That's pretty awesome of your parents.

I know a few of us are driving from Oregon.
Doorman
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 08:36:06 pm »

My parents have very generously volunteered to drive me to OK for Eastwind this year.......

Take my advice.  If this is truly what they are doing.  Go and buy a nice thoughtful gift for your mother or father.  It doesn't have to be anything major but spend $20 and a nice thank you card.  Show them you are thankful because that is amazing and they are taking alot to make sure you attend.

Berufssoldat des wahren Nationalen Volksarmee der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik im Ostwind
Amico
Been here a while.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:45:10 pm »

My parents have very generously volunteered to drive me to OK for Eastwind this year.......

Take my advice.  If this is truly what they are doing.  Go and buy a nice thoughtful gift for your mother or father.  It doesn't have to be anything major but spend $20 and a nice thank you card.  Show them you are thankful because that is amazing and they are taking alot to make sure you attend.

I promise you Doorman I will do just that, You have my word. Ever since I found out about Eastwind I knew I wanted to make it to one, Sort as something to go on my bucket list, putting it in a lame way  Cheesy, But to keep the story short my parents knew this, is something I wanted to do so bad, and decided one day this fall they were going to make it happen, My parents are by far some of the most kindest if not the kindest people you will ever come across. And I am very very fortunate to have them, as mine. I can't thank them enough for making my dream come true! I truely owe a lot to them for all the things they have done for me over the years.            Cheers to you Mom & Dad  Smiley

Слава России!
Phoenix
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 03:34:19 am »

Washington state not DC right?

I am definitely attending, most likely driving, or maybe taking the train (haven't really looked into the train yet though) and I would like to carpool with ANYONE!

Ben Miller
US Army 1st Squad, Bravo Fire Team Leader - EWV

"You can be the baddest kung fu ninja assault swat sniper commandos in the world and still fail if you can't get to the fight.

"I suspect Phoenix forever love is probably the creepy, dig through your trash cans kind... " -Allan Swayze
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: