Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduction Thread.  (Read 96693 times)
Benovich
Recruit

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 07:32:57 am »

Eastwind Callsign: Benovich
Name: Ben Atherton
Eastwind side:East German NVA
Background: I have been playing airsoft since 2005. Ive always had an interested in Soviet/Eastern Bloc stuff. This lead me into eastern Bloc airsoft from early on. Since then my obsession with gear only grew and now it occupies a large section my basement. I'm also an Event Organizer for Kentucky Airsoft as well as moderator on our forum. I'm currently finishing up getting my associates degree. From there on I plan on getting a Major In Photography and a minor in art history. I hope to make out to east wind this year college and work schedule permitting.   
bmercer
Might know something...

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 04:28:16 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Mercer  (previously Fever)
Name: Ben Mercer
Eastwind side: NATO
Background: East Wind I participant. Been using airsoft as my milsim tool since 2003. I started the Springfield Airsoft group and have hosted many games for us. I am now leaning toward the training and Milsim aspect of the game and so East Wind is pretty much the ultimate. Looking forward to seeing some new faces on the field.
birdman
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 05:22:04 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: BIRDMAN
Name: steve brown
Background: been playin for at least 4 years now. maybe longer, time flys when your buying all kinds of carp for modern day cowboys and indians. im part of the 29th M.E.U. M.A.R.S.O.C mentioned on the first page. i  was part of the original group of Toxic 6 Ghost Marines, and opted to go to more MILSIM. i was a fire team leader under the T6GM's, now the RO for the 29th M.E.U. i first heard about east wind from Misha earlier this year. but due to previous commitments airsoft wise, our unit was not able to make it down. but next year is a different story. cant wait to freeze my ass of with the rest of you guys
Trucker
East Wind NATO Planning Staff
You might want to listen up...

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 11:29:57 am »

Eastwind callsign: Trucker                                                                                                                                                                   
Name: Mike Northcutt                                                                                                                                                                       
Age:  52                                                                                                                                                   
Location: Ballwin, Mo.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Eastwind side: NATO/US                                                                                                                                                                   
Background:  A close friend got me started about 2 ½ years ago with the KCAA. Now I’m an addict. I really like the milsim side of airsoft.  Also, the people involved in it. I attended  the first Eastwind . It was a challenge and a learning  experience.  For those of you attending the first time, the first few days will be alittle rough. But trust me it will get  better. You will really like this.
commie
East Wind II East Bloc Planning Staff
You might want to listen up...

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:49 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Commie
Name: Bill Morris
Eastwind side: East Block
Background: I started with reenacting East German infantry a few years after the wall came down. Simulated combat with blank firing weapons was a part of this. I lived in the former Soviet republic of Kazakhstan for a couple years where I picked up basic Russian language skills and tons of cool stuff including Soviet motorcycles.  For Eastwind purposes I have one Soviet military motorcycle and a GAZ-69. I am also into military Soviet radios. I look forward to serving the freedom loving people of the Soviet Union against the decant and corrupt western aggressors.
Wedge
Recruit

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 10:53:51 am »

Eastwind Callsign: Wedge
Name: Doug Cathey
Eastwind side: East german NVA
Background: I started playing airsoft in '03 and came across the KCAA I think in '05. I now roll as an East german as Swayze essentialy drafted me to that position for Eastwind 1, and why ruin a good thing the 2nd time around?
Houli
Might know something...

"I'm not paying more than $5 for a mug"

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 10:45:45 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Houli
Name: Aaron Houlihan
Background: I go to Mizzou, and finish my engineering degree in may.  A couple friends of mine used to plink each other with springers.  I looked at airsoft guns online, read about everything airsoft online for 3 months, then randomly ran into Sherony at the bing shop in STL and talked about what gun to buy.  From then on out, I've been loving this hobby that exactly fits my interests.  For the 1st half of EWI I was a clerk, and for the 2nd half I was a scout, while intermittently helping Maddog cookup A-rats.  At EWII I will be skipping another week of school to be the mess aid.  It's going to be great!
K. Cox
Recruit

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 03:52:49 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Metalscraps
Name: Kevin Cox
Eastwind Side: NATO
Background: Originally got into airsoft many years ago under the persuasion of peer pressure and triggered a strong attraction that i couldn't get out of. Member of One Shepherd and NJROTC. Went to Eastwind I and I'm looking forward to doing it all again.

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the Thompson's Water Seal you can on it.
Quartucci
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 04:08:44 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Call me "Tucci"
Name: Errick S. Quartucci
Eastwind side: Soviet - Russian
Background: Got introduced to airsoft by literally getting shot in the face by on and noticed i didn't die. you may ask why that interested me, this is because i saw what i was shot with a replica Banana Hammock OMG it looked so real. so i was surfing... the web at school one day and ran into this website this was about a month or 2 ago. i read some of the posts and decided this is what i want to do. you guys asked for participants not players... believe me i get into these things and I'm not that bad of a shot myself so i would love to be a participant in Operation Easwind and so would 3 of my friends one of that is 20 somethings and a 2 of them that are around my age. Now my issue is finding uniforms that i can buy and i would like to know what sniper rifles will be allowed at this Milsim if anyone here can contact me on yahoo messanger or facebook messanger thing of a mi-jiggy i have lots of questions because i am indeed fairly new to the whole airsoft thing I've read the is Eastwind for you or not Thread and I've Decided HELL YEAH! my yahoo messanger contact is Equartucci1@yahoo.com i don't usually check the actual email but i am usually on messanger Hit Me Up And Educate me Please!!!!
Dozer
Been here a while.

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 05:36:48 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Dozer
Name: Dale Robertson
Background: I'm an Operating Engineer by trade ( dozers, hi-lifts, backhoes, longboom cranes etc.) if it has leavers we run it.
  About three years ago my sons drug me to a game called airsoft, after two hours I was hooked. My house now looks like a supply depot and armory. My garage looks like an arms manufacturing plant and I see everything in shades of OD. My wife says I have a problem.... She can be repaced. Smiley
  Eastwind is my mount everest, it will eather kill me or send me to a new level. Eather way It will be a blast. Looking forward to training, building and fighting with all of you.
Cardz
Might know something...

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 06:36:14 pm »

Eastwind Callsign: Cardz
Name: Matthew Cardinale
Eastwind side: East Bloc
Background: Despite my level of involvement I am relatively new to Airsoft and the whole MilSim concept in general. However, I am someone who gets into things fast and hard and Airsoft has been no exception. Two years ago I could barely tell you what Airsoft was. Now, I'm fixin' to be the Russian CO for Eastwind. I have been involved heavily with SLAP and the East Bloc side of Eastwind for over a year now. I've always enjoyed camping and shooting. I'm not an expert at either of those things but I've always felt comfortable doing them. Airsoft has given me abundant opportunities to both camp outside and shoot things. So, here I am. Some of my other current (and former) hobbies include: bicycle camping, mountain biking, RTS computer games, miniature painting and tabletop strategy games, target shooting, and nailing cute 23 yr old women. I am a Registered Nurse by trade and work primarily in Radiology putting people to sleep for procedures (they complain a lot less when their unconscious). Grin 

-Matt C.-
Soviet_Kazimir
Knows what he's talking about...

WarPac Strong

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:28 am »

Eastwind Callsign: Kazimir or Kaz
Name: Kazimir Klossowski
Eastwind side: Soviet
Background:
 Went to Japan when I was 16  went to the electronic district in Toyko and saw my first airsoft guns. I wanted a TM Ak and when I went home saved up for one and started with airsoft. Joined a few "Russian" teams over here but in the end it did not match what I wanted to be doing AKA Soviet period impressions. Now that team has died out and most of my interest with Airsoft has gone with it. I might be dragged out to an Op out here by my Comrade's from time to time but that's it. I was amazed when I first found out about East Wind not only did the premise look interesting it was in an era of Russian history I am very fond of. Look for me supporting the motherland at EWII  Wink
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 03:31:33 am by Soviet_Kazimir » Logged
warnick
Might know something...

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 09:26:21 am »

Eastwind callsign: Warnick
Name:Dylan Warnick
EAstwind side: NATO
Background: I've been airsofting and painballing for the past 5-6 years, just shooting buddies in backyards at first and finally got really serious about it about 3 years ago.  I've been a member of One Shepherd for the past two years. Member of JCT, a very smal airsoft group here in Shawnee. Attended Eastwind I Where I was the squad leader of third squad NATO.  Member of Shawnee Mission North NJROTC, where I am the company commander.  In the Process of applying to the United States Naval Accademy.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:27:54 am by warnick » Logged
McClane
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 04:50:34 pm »

Callsign: McClane
Name: Jared Schlosser
Eastwind side: East Bloc (Russia)
Background: Been playing airsoft since 2002. I got into East bloc airsoft when I got my first G&G RK104 in 2004.
Since then most of my spare money has gone to Russian(more recently Soviet) uniforms and gear.

In Coop we trust.
buck
Recruit

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 08:44:53 am »

Eastwind Callsign - Buck
Name: Chris Buck
Eastwind side: Soviet

Background: 

I started airsofting in 2002 when sherony came home from school with some pretty cool toys. I had to buy one. We played every weekend for a long while and then sherony enlisted in the army and i got out of airsoft and sold all of my gear. Sherony gets back from the sandbox and magically i buy another gun a lot more gear and get back into airsoft.  I really got into the russian idea and started buying russian stuff. (All of my m16 gear and gun are on sale go to SLAPS forum and take a look Wink ) I attended Eastwind I and it was the best airsoft experience ive ever had. So much so, i have not played airsoft since. Nothing else compares. I will be the cook on the soviet side at Eastwind II.

Misha - "How bout I throw in this bitchin mustache?"
Buck - "Ok, its a deal..."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: