Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: East Wind V dates?  (Read 1764 times)
Phoenix
Knows what he's talking about...

« on: August 24, 2011, 01:38:40 pm »

Hey guys...do we have any solid, or even tentative dates for EWV yet? I need to pick a date to start USCG rating school, and I don't want to miss this, but I do need to go as early in March as possible.

I see that last year it ended on the 20th of March, same plan for this year?

Ben Miller
US Army 1st Squad, Bravo Fire Team Leader - EWV

"You can be the baddest kung fu ninja assault swat sniper commandos in the world and still fail if you can't get to the fight.

"I suspect Phoenix forever love is probably the creepy, dig through your trash cans kind... " -Allan Swayze
ComradeHX

Banned from EU; but not from hearts of people.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 05:03:34 pm »

Hey guys...do we have any solid, or even tentative dates for EWV yet? I need to pick a date to start USCG rating school, and I don't want to miss this, but I do need to go as early in March as possible.

I see that last year it ended on the 20th of March, same plan for this year?
There is already another thread about this.

Adequate answers were given.

http://www.operationeastwind.com/forum/index.php?topic=1461.0

Not one step back; behind you is the People and Zampolit's machinegun.
Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 05:15:13 pm »

Ug, the 27th...I don't think I could do that, well this sucks. Just when I nearly had everything all ready to go too.

Ben Miller

"You can be the baddest kung fu ninja assault swat sniper commandos in the world and still fail if you can't get to the fight.

"I suspect Phoenix forever love is probably the creepy, dig through your trash cans kind... " -Allan Swayze
Doorman

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 05:43:40 pm »

Don't lose heart just yet.  Nothing in stone so far, but let known your reasons and they will try to accomadate you.  I hope that you can make it though.

Berufssoldat des wahren Nationalen Volksarmee der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik im Ostwind
Phoenix

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 10:30:46 pm »

The problem is I have to give a date for when I am going to go to rating school at the same time I choose a date for boot camp. Since I am planning on doing boot camp very soon, I have very little time to find out...but I guess I could always do the half of East Wind thing...I would really like to do the full 9 days though coming all the way from Oregon. Unless you guys want to choose a new location, more...Northwestern Wink.

Ben Miller

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: