Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: War Stories  (Read 18131 times)
Bane
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2011, 04:01:39 pm »

But being a good ole country boy I most likely chuckled if I did realize what was going on.  A bunch of city boys from the North with a hog makes me laugh.

Hey! I'm from Arkansas, so I know enough to worried about a hog because they're crazy, not because it'll steal your wife and your car.   Undecided
Devil Doc
Knows what he's talking about...

« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2011, 04:37:38 pm »

Your burst of fire nailed us after Kelley had entered the building and as I was following him. Within 30 seconds the grenade went off. Might I point out that as you lay on the ground in the pitch black, low on sleep and in the adrenaline high of your life, that grenade looks a lot like one of the black cartoon bombs, and the sparks that shoot from the top don't help change that perception under the circumstances.

As far as I can tell, the initial assault was when we took the most casualties. Sounds like that is when you got 1st squad and that is also when the Hillbilly Hurricane went to town on 3rd squad. So yes, a lot of healing.

Sweet, thnx for clarifying that.  I swear to God though, I saw somebody jump when that nade exploded...that was violent..lol Grin Grin

MiR Tactical - Midwest's Airsoft & Tactical Gear Superstore. 
Visit us at our retail location today!
1348 Busch Parkway,  Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
www.mirtactical.com or www.facebook.com/mirtactical
Birney Mack
Recruit

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2012, 07:06:59 pm »

Do we know how far you have got on the interrogation tape yet i kinda wanna hear it 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: