Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flying in  (Read 2117 times)
Soviet_Kazimir
Knows what he's talking about...

WarPac Strong

« on: January 17, 2011, 11:31:03 pm »

After talking with Brett about when to fly in I decided on Thursday the 10th. I was thinking of an arrival time in the early to mid afternoon to St. Louis. Just wanted to get this settled soon so I can get a decently priced ticket. So who is available to pick me up?
Taurus
Recruit

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 12:20:55 am »

It's too bad you're not landing in Joplin.. That's on my way over to Wyandotte, OK as it is. And I've got a Jeep with plenty of room.
Soviet_Kazimir

WarPac Strong

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 12:45:29 am »

I would but I have gear in MO to sort through sorry man.... See you at EW IV though. Maybe try and get a few guys from your local community on board for EW?
Taurus
Recruit

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »

I'd try but trust me.... You wouldn't want anyone from around here to show up at EW unless you want to hear about how the Liberals are ruining our country and other bullscheit like that.
coyote
Might know something...

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 08:12:33 pm »

After talking with Brett about when to fly in I decided on Thursday the 10th. I was thinking of an arrival time in the early to mid afternoon to St. Louis. Just wanted to get this settled soon so I can get a decently priced ticket. So who is available to pick me up?

Kaz. late afternoon to early evening works better for people who may still be working Thursday to pick you up in St louis.

Plus your gear is tucked into your foot lock.

"Für den Schutz der Arbeiter-und-Bauern-Macht."
Soviet_Kazimir

WarPac Strong

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 11:56:07 pm »

Whichever time works best on Thursday, I haven't made reservations just putting it out there to see who's available. As for the foot locker I think may have a few other items outside of it that I want to police up and I would like to check the contents to see if there are some things that I don't need in the field.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:59:54 pm by Soviet_Kazimir » Logged
tascabe
WARPAC Admin
Admin

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 07:28:16 am »

And don't forget - clean and pm all your gear:)

It is just like you left it last March - just in a footlocker now:)

So unless you can talk one of your comrades into working on it for you in advance - it will be that way when you arrive.
Soviet_Kazimir

WarPac Strong

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 12:56:23 pm »

It's my gear I have no problem having to clean/pm my stuff.

As for a flight how does 6:20 pm arrival on the 10th and a 1:45 pm departure on the 21st sound?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: